MONTMORENCY CHERRY VITAMIN
(Cherry with Turmeric, Rosehips and Ginseng)
Montmorency Cherry is a "superfruit". Also known as sour cherry, it is a nutrient-rich fruit which contains
natural compounds absent in the vast majority of other fruits and is thought
to have potential anti-inflammatory, disease-fighting, health promoting and healing properties.
It is great for women since it fights urinary tract infection. It is also good for those who have sleep problems since
it has natural nutrients that promotes sound sleep. Those who chronically suffer from joint pains as well as athletes will
greatly benefit from montmorency cherry.
Montmorency Cherry contains concentrated levels of antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients to fight fight free radicals in the body thereby help prevent disease as well as slow the ageing process. It is an excellent source of beta carotene (vitamin A), e.g. they contain 19 times the beta carotene of blueberries and strawberries. They are rich in vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fibre.
Latest research shows that Montmorency cherries have high ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) values. You would have to eat more than 20 average portions of some other fruits and vegetables to get the same amount of antioxidants as you get in one portion of Montmorency cherries.
Montmorency cherries are one of the few natural food sources of the potent antioxidant, melatonin, which helps maintain the body's circadian rhythms and improve sleep cycles; and the class of compounds, Superoxide Dismutases (SOD), which act as super scavengers of dangerous free radicals, destroying them throughout the body.
Ideally, people would greatly enjoy the health benefits of Montmorency cherry by eating the fresh fruit or by drinking its juice. However, this is not possible for most people particularly in the required quantities. Even juices available from the supermarket are not ideal, due to the pasteurisation process which destroys many of the essential enzymes.
This is why Cherry supplements are now widely used by all - from joint pain sufferers to world class athletes who wish to reduce muscle soreness between training session.
Montmorency cherries are extraordinary on its own, but by combining
Montmorency cherry with carefully selected food actives, we have made this food
form supplement more concentrated and therefore more effective than other,
single ingredient Montmorency cherry supplements.
1st Naturals Montmorency Cherry Supplement is a unique combination of concentrated Montmorency Cherry powder with herbal extracts of Turmeric, Rosehips and Siberian Ginseng to compliment and reinforce the beneficial effects of montmorency cherry.
Our FREEZE DRIED Montmorency Cherry Capsules take the "hassle out of health maintenance” by providing sustainable access to this "superfruit" in a potent, convenient and easy-to-take form.
Health Benefits of Sour Cherry
- Contains 19 times more beta carotene than blueberries and strawberries
- Rich in vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fibre
- Supports joints and muscle function and helps to reduce inflammation
- Supports healthy uric acid levels in the body
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function, promotes heart health
- Encourages restful sleep due to high levels of melatonin.
- Supports brain function, prevents memory loss
- Mitigate the effects of diabetes and insulin resistance syndrome
- Used by athletes to support energy levels and for reduced muscle recovery time
Health Benefits of Turmeric Extract
- Reduces inflamation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps lower high blood cholesterol
- Prevents formation of blood clots that could lead to heart disease or stroke
- Strenghtens liver function
- Helps treat hepatitic C, cirrhosis and gall bladder disease
- Blood purifier and bile stimulan
- Powerful anti-oxidant to fight free radicals
- High in Vitamin C
- contains vitamins A, B and D, antioxidant flavanoids and essential fatty acid
- Anti-inflamatory properties to help in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Contains carotenoid, plant sterols and other phytochemicals to prevent heart disease
- Useful in the treatment of urinary tract infections
- Normalizing action on the body, irrespective of illness or imbalance in the body
- Increases endurance (anti-fatigue) and boosts immune system
- Improves blood circulation and helps cope with stress
- Iimproves memory and mental focus
- Helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels
Each capsules contains:
- Montmorency cherry freeze-dried powder (450 mg)
- Rosehip extract 5 mg (equivalent to 100 mg fresh rosehip)
- Turmeric extract (10:1) 5 mg equivalent to 50 mg fresh turmeric
- Siberian Ginseng Extract 3 mg (equivalent to 105 mg fresh siberian ginseng)
- Vegetable cellulose capsule (90 mg)
Added sugar, artificial colour or yeast
Suitable for vegans.
1st Naturals Montmorency Cherry with Turmeric, Rosehips and Siberian Ginseng is a product of the UK.