Can you effectively do colon cleansing at home? Or why should you do colon cleansing in the first place?
Many people claim on the benefits of colon cleansing. Many clinics and spas worldwide promote it as a wellness procedure. Below are the reasons:
- Although the body has the natural capacity to cleanse itself, the overload of toxins ingested that end up in the colon can be too much for the body to process. Colon cleansing expels the stagnant toxins encrusted in colon walls, accumulated from the intake of unhealthy foods such as fatty foods and processed foods as well as toxic substances from the water we drink, air pollution and genetically modified crops.
- A dirty colon is a medium for the bad bacteria and molds to thrive. This makes you an easy target for diseases.
- If you are often constipated and feel bloated most of the time, you will feel lighter and cleaner after colon cleansing.
- With a healthy colon, you have better absorption capacity of nutrients from the food you eat.
- By improving colon health,your total well-being is enhanced. Our body is an interconnected system of body parts and when one part is not functioning well, the whole system is affected.
- You reduce your risk of colon cancer. A dirty colon can cause system imbalances thereby increasing cancer risk.
- A clean colon helps with digestion and reduces occurrence of constipation.
- A clean colon promotes better quality of sleep.
- Colon cleaning gives you better energy level. When the colon is full of bad bacteria, you will tend to get sluggish and heavy.
- Colon cleansing is a weight-management measure. Every weight loss effort must start with a clean colon. Metabolism of fats is at its best with a healthy colon.
DIY Natural Ways of Colon Cleansing
- Eating high fiber foods particularly fruits and vegetables and drinking plenty of water helps clean the colon naturally. Papaya fruit and jack fruit are fast acting when it comes to cleaning up the intestines. When you eat tonight, you will experience the result the next morning.
- Taking in mildly laxative herbs and plants such as ginger root, aloevera, marygold flower and rhubarb to induce natural bowel movement to expel the resistant waste in the colon.
- If you do not have access to colon cleansing fresh fruits or you do not like the taste of laxative herbs, you can take natural supplements that contain these ingredients.
Clinical Hydrotherapy vs. DIY natural method
We recommend the natural DIY method if you do not want to experience the discomfort brought about by dehydration, vomiting and nausea and other complications associated with pumping a large amount of water into the colon in colon irrigation or clinical hydrotherapy. However, if you want the one-hour quick result kind of cleansing, just be sure you are undergoing it with a licensed professional.
I just read the write-up a couple of times so I could possibly be sure I actually took in all the points. I’m in agreement with you on a lot of this particular content material.
The amount of information in this article has mesmerized me, because all I have been able to uncover is preliminary information on this subject. Thanks a lot.